Budget and simple wireless surveillance system

Uniden  UDW10003 wireless video surveillance system

Sure it’s better to have some professional solution to organize surveillance system in your home. Moreover the integration with home automation system will be useful as well. But sometimes people need something easy installed and simple in use. The new wireless surveillance system UDW10003 from Uniden fits those criteria. It contains two parts – indoor/outdoor camera with IR night vision and monitor (both are wireless). The monitor can be with 3.5-inch or 7-inches displays. The price of the basic package including 3.5-inch monitor and one camera is just $199.99. The bundle with 7-inches monitor and two cameras is $299.99 and each additional camera is $99.

The Uniden wireless surveillance system is an ideal solution for the most people who don’t want to spend time and money to install complicate system.

[via SlashGear]

Related Posts:

• LifeShield Security Introduces Two Major Additions To Their Innovative Home Security Portfolio
  • Start to build your Surveillance System
  • Monitor Your Home Remotely with Skype
  • Transfer media from PC/laptop to TV without wires
  • Monitor your home with BT Home Monitor
  • Solar Color PIR Camera

• 7 comments:

1. Wireless Surveillance Cameras, 30. October 2009, 20:36

I think this wireless surveillance system is very good if you are looking for something cheap and effective. However the energy cost when using the IR night vision can go pretty high.

Overall, in my opinion, it’s a good purchase.

• wireless camera, 11. January 2010, 21:40

That is really cool, especially considering the size of the camera. I wonder really how good the quality and resolution of the recording turns out to be. Overall though, I would definitely pick myself up one.

• Steve MAITLAND, 15. February 2010, 1:55

Hi my name is steve Maitland.I am a qualified CCTV engineer working for Closed Circuit Security Ltd, based in the United Kingdom,After reading lots of topics about bullet cameras, on blogs and forums,I have noticed a lot of poeple do not understand the full concepts of how a cctv camera and a DVR recorder works, If you wish to read my articles on how to match a cctv bullet camera with the correct DVR you can find this information on my website under CCTV tips or understanding CCTV web site http://www.ccsimports.co.uk Keep up the good work Regards Steve Closed Circuit Security Ltd

• Duncan, 16. February 2010, 23:35

I think digital wireless is the future but people must remember that the camera still needs power, So if you need to run a power cable you might as well run a coax for the signal, I’ve been installing CCTV for about 15 years and I can count the number of times I’ve installed wireless cctv on one hand, everyone asks for it but we tend to advise them against it, I found some good information at http://wirelesscctvsystem.co.uk

• sandy, 25. February 2010, 12:37

Excellent work. You have gained a new reader. I hope you can keep up the good work and I await more of the interesting posts.

• knight, 18. July 2010, 15:43

nice! I am also using the Wireless Surveillance Camera Systems at my home…. the installation is really easy compared to those with wiring system….

• beamcphie, 19. August 2010, 16:43

The physical feature looks great, and it's for a fact that this kind of technology, wireless surveillance holds a very
    useful job in some areas of concern.

• No comments yet.