Plutohome development team released a version 18.104.22.168 last Friday. The changes are following:
- Orbiter improvements: added support ATI video adapters, a new GUI – UI2 is working better.
- Optimizations of UpdateMedia functionality: it saves now long attributes, coverarts and bookmarks.
- Ability to create software raid 0,1 and 5 (Advanced -> Configuration -> RAID from pluto web admin).
- Fully recompiling Xorg 7.1.1.
- Migrating most of the nfs shares to cifs.
- Window managers switching from icewm to xfwm4.
- Z-Wave extending with more commands and supporting PIR devices.
Plutohome 22.214.171.124 can be downloaded here: CD1, CD2.
If you already have Plutohome installation just reboot your core server. A new version will be downloaded and installed automatically. If you disable this feature (as I did) just login to the your core and run
to download new packages and
to install them.
I’m downloading updates to my test installation. So, I hope today after lunch I’ll able to see and test it.