The open source software to watch Internet TV Miro has announced a release of a new version of its software. The main change log items include:
- On Windows and Linux, we updated to XULRunner 1.9, which brings memory and performance improvements.
- We’ve added a much-requested preference to set new channels to not auto-download.
- New preferences for tweaking number of simultaneous auto-downloads and torrent seeding.
- Important re-architecting of the frontend and backend code.
- Lots of bug fixes and tweaks.
- On OSX, we updated to Perian 1.1.
- On Windows, the Miro installer is now much simpler and prettier.
- Improved support for Flash in Channel Guide pages.
- Improved translations for dozens of languages.