iRidium Mobile Ltd. introduced iRidium 2.0 beta version at the “Integrated Systems Europe 2012” exhibition held on January 31 – February 2, 2012 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Attendees from 51 countries showed their interest in Universal Visualization and Control Software and visited the booth of
iRidium Mobile Ltd. The majority of them are familiar with iRidium and its boundless possibilities. A lot of companies who are employed in Automation market wanted to see iRidium software in action. And iRidium Mobile Team was there to surprise them with new iRidium products with the outstanding range
of new features and possibilities:
- New advanced capabilities of iRidium GUI Editor make it possible to create GUIs with striking visualization and overall control: built-in script environment, support of Macro, well-stocked library of graphic and sound items; inertial and template lists; integration with accelerometer; integration with gyroscope, GPS, compass; ready GUI templates; support of opacity and animation; support of Unicode and international font capabilities; support of Anti-aliasing; support of Drag-and-Drop; easy language localization; customizable Editor interface with floating and/or dockable windows; visual design, in-place property setting, etc.
- iRidium 2.0 version for AV Control with 2 way communication, Macro and Scripts expands the capabilities of iRidium customers and enables them to control any AV equipment and make a driver for any Media Server.
- iRidium 2.0 version allows iRidium customers to control their systems from any kind of panels: iOS, Windows, Android, Mac, BlackBerry, etc.
- New driver for Crestron – “IM Crestron” gives unique control capabilities to installers and integrators of Crestron systems.
- Ultimate licenses for KNX and Crestron enable communication with the system from an UNLIMITED number of control panels.
The release of iRidium 2.0 version is expected in April, 2012. At the moment it is on the stage of worldwide testing.
iRidium Mobile Team keeps on improving its products and expanding possibilities of universal visualization and control . The next international presentation of iRidium is planned for September 2012 at CEDIA 2012 in Indianapolis, USA.