The fresh XBMC 9.11 Alpha1 can be downloaded and tested. It got codename ‘Camelot’. There are following major changes in that version:
- DirectX has replaced OpenGL for Windows
- Switch to Core Audio on OSX
- Many VDPAU improvements under linux
- Numerous skinning engine updates
- Many improvements to the video player which allow for much smoother playback
To get the first alpha version of XBMC 9.11 go to download page and choose your favourite OS. Please keep in mind that this is an early build and it might be unstable. So, don’t use it in production system. To help developers fix found bugs and issues, please, create a new ticket in the Trac if there is no such one.